Edwards said the simple fact of the matter is 80 percent of our corporations pay no income tax.
Below are tweets regarding the CAT TAX
Tuesday, 25 April 2017 12:07
Louisiana lawmakers, whether State or Federal, might need to decide if they want a border wall at the Mexican border or a wall of some type (figuratively speaking, that is) along the Gulf of Mexico. The same goes for all states that border the Gulf and the Atlantic/Pacific Oceans.
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- Good jobs news in Louisiana looking over fiscal cliff
- Hasta Luego to Obama’s Cuba, Happy Birthday President Trump
- Louisiana Biz: Trump's Apprenticeship, Blue Cross CMO; Commissioner Strain, Volunteer
- Governor Edwards blasts Speaker Barras, Louisiana House regarding budget block
- New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu, Democratic city leaders attack Trump's Paris Accord