Edwards said the simple fact of the matter is 80 percent of our corporations pay no income tax.
Below are tweets regarding the CAT TAX
Tuesday, 25 April 2017 12:07
Louisiana lawmakers, whether State or Federal, might need to decide if they want a border wall at the Mexican border or a wall of some type (figuratively speaking, that is) along the Gulf of Mexico. The same goes for all states that border the Gulf and the Atlantic/Pacific Oceans.
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- Facebook Live: Discuss harm of Trump budget proposal on Louisiana coastal economy, restoration
- CABL in support of tax to benefit Louisiana roads and bridges
- The hijacking of a Louisiana human trafficking bill
- Groups claim Trump budget abandons Louisiana's Coastal Erosion needs
- The constitutional issues of Special Counsel investigation of Russia, Trump and campaign