QB Drew Brees threw for 377 yards and four touchdowns in an NFC South victory in Tampa Bay.
Brees extended his NFL record for consecutive games with at least one TD pass to 49. Josh Freeman threw for 420 yards and three touchdowns for Tampa Bay. The Brees-Bucs shootout ended with three straight incompletions from inside the Saints' 10.
Here's the way the last few minutes were described by the real-time Bleacherreport feed.
(more to come)
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- LAGOP invite Chavis; MoveOn stops at Cassidy's; Dems push healthcare; Guillory reaches out
- Louisiana Governor Edwards urges Congress to protect Medicaid Expansion
- Kennedy takes on Landrieu, confederate monuments, New Orleans pot holes
- Sen. Kennedy: American Health Care Act has holes, much better than Obamacare
- Kurt Weigel, head of New Orleans Downtown Development tells what's happening