The Talaveras have been strong advocates of the French Quarter and the wedding industry--for years attempting to help make New Orleans the "Wedding Capital of the World" because of the uniqueness and romance offered by the City.
"The French Quarter Wedding Chapel is the ONLY wedding chapel in the French Quarter, and now we have national coverage with this new show, Big Easy Brides. This will not only shine a light on THE most romantic city in the world to get married, but will bring a fresh look into what all New Orleans has to offer, said Reverend Talavera.
"As important as the wedding day, Big Easy Brides shows that what a bride wants, a bride gets. We believe that every wedding is special and this is our way to share what we do at The French Quarter Wedding Chapel with the rest of the world."
Talavera invites the public to tune in to WEtv August 21st to catch the season premiere of Big Easy Brides @ 10/9c.
See the Video below:
SHOULD NEW ORLEANS TOURGUIDE VOLUNTEERS UNDERGO FBI BACKGROUND CHECKS? TALK ABOUT IT BELOW:
Also Click here and Join:
Latest from Stephen Sabludowsky
- Trump's election results non-acceptance, his vote rigging claims, conjures Gore and intense fears
- Pre-Louisiana US Senate race Facebook Live today; Maness cites offer, threat to depart race
- GOP consultant Farwell: Trump "not prepared", Clinton has "no message"
- Louisiana US Senate Race, ho-hum, I'm watching Trump v. Clinton
- Trump Foundation ordered end NY fundraising, New polls, Trump taxes, Clinton's taxes, too