logo-cropped

Firefighters work blaze at Lakeview strip mall

  // Monday, 07 July 2014 17:07 //

WWLTV.com
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Twitter: @WWLTV

NEW ORLEANS -- A two-alarm fire at a Lakeview strip mall damaged three businesses on Harrison Avenue on Monday.

The fire happened in the 900 block of Harrison Avenue at about 11:45 a.m.

The Coral Reef Pet Shop suffered the most extensive damage with minor fire damage and heavy smoke damage. Mondo Restaurant and the NOLA Snow sno-ball stand both had smoke damage. The businesses were left without power.

According to the New Orleans Fire Department, the fire began in the rear of Mondo's. When firefighters arrived on the scene, the flames extended to the building's roof.

There were no injuries reported.

Original Source

Media Sources

Metairie

Website: www.bayoubuzz.com Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
 

GNO Inc's Michael Hecht stokes New Orleans region rapid acceleration


Read the interview

deep 2

Share Bayoubuzz

Powered By JFBConnect