House passes Trump's Harvey request but politics prevail in Senate
approved a $7.85 billion bill today for Hurricane Harvey. President Trump has requested immediate emergency assistance. However, this is where the partisanship stops. According to various news sources, the Senate GOP leaders are considering linking the bill to the debt ceiling.
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- New Orleans Elections wrap: UNO’s stats tell story of Cantrell win over Charbonnet
- JMC’s Louisiana Treasurer’s race results, Schroder-Edwards, by the numbers
- LAGOP in Louisiana Treasurer's race mode to help John Schroder beat Derrick Edwards
- Panel nays Louisiana Medicaid contracts, Governor Edwards lashes at GOP House
- Charbonnet says Cantrell MIA who runs out election clock?