House passes Trump's Harvey request but politics prevail in Senate
approved a $7.85 billion bill today for Hurricane Harvey. President Trump has requested immediate emergency assistance. However, this is where the partisanship stops. According to various news sources, the Senate GOP leaders are considering linking the bill to the debt ceiling.
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- Obama's DOJ colluded during Trump-Clinton race 2016?
- Edwards announces MAJOR Louisiana board, commission appointments
- LABI claims Louisiana No. 1 in startling rise in business taxes
- LABI announces Sonia Perez of AT&T as new Chairperson, new officers, board
- MEGA EVENTS: LABI'S Annual Meeting and Louisiana Governor's Economic Summit