House passes Trump's Harvey request but politics prevail in Senate
approved a $7.85 billion bill today for Hurricane Harvey. President Trump has requested immediate emergency assistance. However, this is where the partisanship stops. According to various news sources, the Senate GOP leaders are considering linking the bill to the debt ceiling.
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- Transparency shines with Trump’s immigration meet, Fusion GPS transcript release
- New Orleans Saints, not the same team that beat Carolina Panthers twice
- GNO Inc, LED gets kudos for 2nd place honors with DXC Technology lure
- Did Trump's threat to Cease and Desist release Fire and Fury book, backfire?
- New Orleans, Baton Rouge in soup for jobs and healthy lifestyles