House passes Trump's Harvey request but politics prevail in Senate
approved a $7.85 billion bill today for Hurricane Harvey. President Trump has requested immediate emergency assistance. However, this is where the partisanship stops. According to various news sources, the Senate GOP leaders are considering linking the bill to the debt ceiling.
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- Trump's pardoning in Mueller, Stormy Daniels probe could be a legal turkey
- Louisiana films: The Purge, Class Rank, Kevin Costner, Wood Harrelson means comeback
- Tidmore: Louisiana Legislature chicken game at budget showdown
- Cybersecurity Twistlock will establish a Global Solutions Engineering Center in Baton Rouge
- Here's the drawing of man allegedly threatened Stormy Daniels