Edwards said the simple fact of the matter is 80 percent of our corporations pay no income tax.
Below are tweets regarding the CAT TAX
Tuesday, 25 April 2017 12:07
Louisiana lawmakers, whether State or Federal, might need to decide if they want a border wall at the Mexican border or a wall of some type (figuratively speaking, that is) along the Gulf of Mexico. The same goes for all states that border the Gulf and the Atlantic/Pacific Oceans.
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- Report: Louisiana, states with lax gun laws have substantially higher gun deaths
- Transparency shines with Trump’s immigration meet, Fusion GPS transcript release
- New Orleans Saints, not the same team that beat Carolina Panthers twice
- GNO Inc, LED gets kudos for 2nd place honors with DXC Technology lure
- Did Trump's threat to Cease and Desist release Fire and Fury book, backfire?