Edwards said the simple fact of the matter is 80 percent of our corporations pay no income tax.
Below are tweets regarding the CAT TAX
Tuesday, 25 April 2017 12:07
Louisiana lawmakers, whether State or Federal, might need to decide if they want a border wall at the Mexican border or a wall of some type (figuratively speaking, that is) along the Gulf of Mexico. The same goes for all states that border the Gulf and the Atlantic/Pacific Oceans.
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- LAGOP in Louisiana Treasurer's race mode to help John Schroder beat Derrick Edwards
- Panel nays Louisiana Medicaid contracts, Governor Edwards lashes at GOP House
- Charbonnet says Cantrell MIA who runs out election clock?
- Charbonnet has big obstacles ahead to beat Cantrell in New Orleans Mayor's race
- Does very low absentee voting indicate a Edwards win in Louisiana Treasurer's race