Edwards said the simple fact of the matter is 80 percent of our corporations pay no income tax.
Below are tweets regarding the CAT TAX
Tuesday, 25 April 2017 12:07
Louisiana lawmakers, whether State or Federal, might need to decide if they want a border wall at the Mexican border or a wall of some type (figuratively speaking, that is) along the Gulf of Mexico. The same goes for all states that border the Gulf and the Atlantic/Pacific Oceans.
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- Governor Edwards announces $60 million in coastal projects from BP settlement funds
- Justice Kennedy Retiring; Louisiana Secretary of State race; Higgins touted; Dems angry
- Louisiana Cong. Richmond, Black Caucus chair, defends Maxine Waters's Trump slams
- Louisiana budget deal should provide stability not more cuts?
- Is Louisiana legislative session nearing agreement on sales tax increase?