Edwards said the simple fact of the matter is 80 percent of our corporations pay no income tax.
Below are tweets regarding the CAT TAX
Tuesday, 25 April 2017 12:07
Louisiana lawmakers, whether State or Federal, might need to decide if they want a border wall at the Mexican border or a wall of some type (figuratively speaking, that is) along the Gulf of Mexico. The same goes for all states that border the Gulf and the Atlantic/Pacific Oceans.
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- McConnell anticipates Louisiana's Senator Cassidy's Obamacare repeal bill for next week
- Today: Talk New Orleans Mayor's Race, Council elections with Christopher Tidmore
- Louisiana Governor Edwards opposes Obamacare repeal legislation co-authored by Sen. Bill Cassidy
- Did CNN's Brian Stelter unfairly slam Sean Spicer's appearance at Emmy's?
- Louisiana News: BRAC responds to Baton Rouge Metro Council failure to support plan