- Mitch Landrieu, Mayor of the City of New Orleans
- Leah Chase, Dooky Chase
- Karen DeSalvo, Former Asst. Secretary - U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Patrick Dobard, New Schools for New Orleans
- Ron Forman, Audubon Nature Institute
- Steve Gleason, New Orleans Saints and Team Gleason
- Michael Hecht, GNO, Inc.
- Blaine Kern Jr., Mardi Gras Productions
- Gary Lagrange, Former President of the Port of New Orleans
- Donald Link, Link Restaurant Group
- John Moore aka Deacon John, Jazz Musician
- Mark Morial, Former Mayor of City of New Orleans and National Urban League
- Dale Morris, Royal Netherlands Embassy
- Jeanne Nathan, Creative Alliance of New Orleans
- Terrance Osborne, Terrance Osborne Gallery
- Alon Shaya, Pomegranate Hospitality
- Robert Tannen, Artist and Urban Planner
- Kyle Wedberg, NOCCA Institute
- Chief Shaka Zulu, Golden Feather Mardi Gras Indian Restaurant Gallery
With special performances by:
- Deacon John
- Golden Feather Mardi Gras Indians
- St. Augustine High School Marching Band
- DJ Swamp Boogie
- George Ingmire
Join us on November 14th at the historic Orpheum Theater for a celebration of New Orleans’ past, present and future with many of our city’s most engaging speakers and moving performances.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Program 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm ¨ After-Party 6:00pm – 8:00pm
@ Orpheum Theater, New Orleans
NOLA 300 is sponsored and made possible by:
- The Walton Family Foundation
- Bank of America
- Mardi Gras Productions
- Greater New Orleans, Inc.
- Camellia Beans
- Abita Brewery
Additional information and tickets to the NOLA 300 program and After-Party are $25, and can be accessed here. We hope you will join us!
Rachel G. Shields
Greater New Orleans, Inc.
Click these links to learn more about the City of New Orleans Tricentennial: