Louisiana Democrats fear $2.4B loss as Governor John Bel Edwards reveals doomsday budget--Louisiana legislature, Louisiana executive budget 2018
Below are the scores:
Retiring in Louisiana (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
- 16th– Adjusted Cost of Living
- 19th– WalletHub ‘Taxpayer’ Ranking
- 48th– % of the Population Aged 65 & Older Working
- 44th– % of Population Aged 65 & Older
- 47th– Property-Crime Rate
- 48th– Life Expectancy For the full report, please visit:
WalletHub compared the 50 states across 41 key metrics. The dataset ranges from an adjusted cost of living to weather to the quality of public hospitals.
Florida and Colorado led the nation as the best states to retire. New Jersey and Kentucky ranked last.