Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal is on the fundraiser road again campaigning for his own re-election.
In a scheduling note emailed by his press secretary, Kyle Plotkin, “Today, Governor Bobby Jindal will travel to Kansas City, Missouri and Texas City, Texas to attend fundraisers in support of his gubernatorial reelection campaign. The Governor will return to Baton Rouge this evening.”
Earlier this week, it was reported that Jindal has 9 million dollars in his campaign war chest having raised over 3.6 million in 2010.
So far, the Louisiana Governor has no opponent.
Question: With no opponent and with over 9 million dollars in the bank, but with an upcoming election, is it fair to criticize Governor Jindal for engaging in fundraisers outside (or even inside) Louisiana? Tell us below what you think:
. Jindal, Louisiana AG Move To Dissolve SUNO, UNO Regents TRO
2. Twitter: Louisiana Jindal's Campaign Chest Swelling With 9.2M With No Opponent
3. UNO-SUNO Merger: Lawsuit Blasts Jindal, Stalls Regents Process
4. Louisiana Politics: Jindal, Washington Mardi Gras, HUD Donovan, BGR, Legislature
5. Southern University In New Orleans (SUNO) Reports 91% Of Pre-Katrina Attendance
6. Jindal, Landrieu, New Orleans, Law Enforcement Brace For Mardi Gras
8. Jindal, Louisiana Economic Development Bag Bradken For Amite
9. Will Gov.Jindal Oppose Obama's High Speed Rail Plan for Louisiana?
10. Has Louisiana Governor Jindal Met His Campaign Promises
11. Pinsonat Talks Caldwell, Jindal, Louisiana Politics
12. Louisiana Business: Jindal In Jefferson, Shaw Group, Charitable Giving, LSUHC
13. Governor Jindal’s Selling of Louisiana
14. Budget and New Year: Obama, Jindal And Louisiana
16. LED's Moret Touts Louisiana’s Economy Successes Under Governor Jindal
17. Rating Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal's Job Performance
Louisiana DNR Sec.Angelle's Oil Containment Statement
Louisiana Jindal On Fundraiser To Tex, Missouri,No Opponent Yet
alliantgroup Applauds Gov. Jindal's Plan to Extend and Expand Louisiana's Job Creation, Business Development