This is a tweet from Adam Schefter of ESPN reporting on today’s meeting with Jonathan Vilma and the NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
Both Vilma and Gregg Williams, the former Saint defensive coordinator have been suspended as a result of bountygate
UPDATED 6:14 PM:TWEETS
Source: Sworn affidavit from former Saints DC Gregg Williams shows Jonathan Vilma offered $10K to any teammate who knocked Favre out.
Sep 17, 2012 22:25 GMT
@adamschefter Adam Schefter
The sworn affidavit from former Saints DC Gregg Williams that the NFL presented today to Jonathan VilmJonathan Vilma was signed Friday, Sept 14, 2012.
BAYOUBUZZ NOTE: Without commenting on the veracity of the affidavit, if the affidavit was signed on September 14, why would the NFL have said their case was so slam-dunk? Also, an affidavit is a sworn statement but the witness, Gregg Williams, can be crossed examined on the affidavit at a hearing, deposition or at trial. The production of the affidavit does not necessarily mean the statement in part or in whole is true.
DO YOU BELIEVE THE AFFIDAVIT? TELL US BELOW
|More New Orleans Saints news|
|Want more Louisiana news?|
|Louisiana News||Baton Rouge News|
Latest from Bayoubuzz Staff
- Report: Louisiana, states with lax gun laws have substantially higher gun deaths
- Transparency shines with Trump’s immigration meet, Fusion GPS transcript release
- New Orleans Saints, not the same team that beat Carolina Panthers twice
- GNO Inc, LED gets kudos for 2nd place honors with DXC Technology lure
- Did Trump's threat to Cease and Desist release Fire and Fury book, backfire?