Since 6 p.m. Sunday, Entergy crews were able restore power to an additional 25,000 customers. As of 11 a.m. Monday, Entergy's storm team has now restored power to approximately 580,000 of the 704,000 Louisiana customers who lost power when Isaac made its slow trek across Louisiana. Roughly 125,000 Louisiana customers remained without power late Monday morning."
Isaac recovery: All St. Tammany Parish public schools reopening Tuesday
In another sign that some areas are rebounding from HurricaneIsaac , St. Tammany Parish public schools are opening Tuesday , after principals inspected the schools and maintenance workers spent the holiday ...
- Marrero man, 90, first Hurricane Isaac heat-related death
- Obama says Romney would bring a 'losing season'
- Volunteers fill Flood Buckets to help with Isaac cleanup
- West Pearl River crest pushed back to Tuesday; St. Tammany officials remain on alert
- Individual FEMA aid available in 9 parishes
- Thousands remain in the dark in Isaac's wake
- Officials brace for post-Isaac flooding
- Louisiana Disaster Food Stamps post Isaac are a DSNAP in nine parishes
- Don't put Isaac debris in streets, storm drains, Jefferson Parish says
|Want more Louisiana news?|
|Louisiana News||Baton Rouge News|